New Arrival - Muhammad Sulayman Ali Khan

  • From: Imran-Azam Khan <i.khan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:47:25 +0000

Salams,

AlhamdulilAllah, Neelam and I are pleased to announce the birth of our son,
Muhammad *Sulayman*. He weighed 7lbs and was delivered on Saturday 9th
January (23rd Muharram) after 26hours of labour. Mother and son are well.

Please make a duaa that he grows up to be a pious Muslim and Muhsin, a
source of comfort and Sadaqa to his parents and teachers, and a contributor
to this Ummah. Please make duaa that Allah accepts him, that he serves our
prophet and Ummah.
Imran-Azam Khan