KFC email

  • From: "Capt. Imran" <no1khan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <imran_dist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 17:28:51 +0100

As-salamu ala manittaba al-huda
Peace be upon those who receive guidance.

Please advise, if you no longer wish to be on my distribution list

I recently sent an article that I was emailed in regards to KFC using chicken
which is raised in inhumane ways..... I have been advised by 2 people that this
is a hoax. I have been caught up in maybe a commerical conspiracy!!! I have
also been advised that KFC is not halal....

:-) As a note I cannot authenticate the advise given but...

I would therefore like to apologise to everyone to whom I sent this email.

But lessons learnt from this are:

Validate or authenticate- information that you recieve and fwd in all aspects
of information and knowledge. (I did not and will ensure that I do)

    If you don't then you can fall into a trap and start conveying lies and
conspiracies and therefore become accountable

    for inaccuracies/ lies.

Think rationaly about what the purpose of the information is, and remain in