A Message From The Amir Of The Mujahideen In Baghdad

  • From: "I Khan" <no1khan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:43:08 +0100

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious the Most Merciful
Assalamu alay kum wr wb,

The following information seems authentic, although I cannot verify it to make
it authentic. It explains some of the news that was portrayed by the
disbeliveers and the so called Muslims alike.

I Khan

A Message From The Amir Of The Mujahideen In Baghdad
Apr 18, 2003
Source: CDLR

My brothers Assalamualaikum warahmutallahi wabara katuhu, salutation from Allah
I send to all of you.

My brothers I am sorry for the delay in sending this message to you; in the
time when you want to know what's going on because we were extremely busy in a
matter Allah (swt) knows how much importance is attached to it. And I realise I
have been late in communicating to you and I want to share this great
information, great news from Iraq-ul-Islam. Indeed it is a great piece of news,
I need to ask you to listen to the message, read it and contemplate about it
because it is going to be the last message from me that I am able to relay to
you from Aman. After that I will never be able to send it to you in this way.
What has happened is that all the brothers in Baghdad have been here for the
last 30 days. But last week when Sahaaf the Iraqi information minister last
spoke and just after that the two US tanks entered on that day we sent our
delegation the letter to Aman. From there the message was passed and the reason
why it was sent via this route is because we had previously arranged to receive
people and additional support there. This is the reason why the communication
link is going to be one-way i.e. from me to the Ummah.

First of all I must carry the salutation of 8000 Mujahideen in Iraq. (n.b. not
the Iraqi army but Mujahideen who have come voluntarily from Syria, Sudan,
Yemen, Algeria, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Albania, Bosnia etc) I carry
the salutation of the brave who are eager to meet the enemy to die for the sake
of Allah (swt). Salutation of the soldiers of Allah and the horses of Islam and
salutation from the friends of Allah his Angels and Gibrael (as) and his wings.
I carry for you the salutation of the riders of the daytime and the worshippers
in the night-time.

In order for me to carry the great news (Busharah); this Busharah is for those
people whose eyes are full of tears, the tears are shed because they see the
people of the cross in the Muslim land in Dar-ul-Salaam, in Baghdad, in the
cradle of the Abbassi Khilafah. I send this good news to all those people who
have been misled by the magicians and the majic of the pharaoh of this time.
The magic of pharaoh at the time of Musa (as) did not deceive the eye of the
believer, like Musa (as). Those tricks of the magicians of today, the jews and
the media, they deceived many Muslims of the world and defeated them even
before the battle has started. By the almighty Allah, the great lord of the
throne, the situation in Iraq is not the way the jews tried to show or
demonstrate by their own majic. We are going to tell you the truth from the
reality not from hopeful thinking, not wishes, not dreams nor is it a matter of
propaganda.

I will start off by explaining why the Iraqi forces retreated from Baghdad and
from all other cities. This is not an issue of defending the soldiers of the
Baath Party, as you are all well aware what our stance is regarding the Baath
kufr regime, rather a matter to purify the truth (Haq) of the situation. All
that happened in this withdrawal was in accordance with our consultation
between the leadership of the Mujahideen and the leadership of the Iraqi
forces. This after the bombing in Baghdad by the enemy of Allah had intensified
to the level that they themselves started to send bombs each one weighing 10
000 tonnes. A new type of bomb was released one that compares to small nuclear
type bombs over Baghdad. They (US) used it because it was a new type of bomb
that had not been banned internationally and they dare not use Weapons of Mass
Destruction (WMD) because they themselves would not be able to defend
themselves against such weapons. After all this we realise they are going to
persist in bombing, killing and destroying without desiring to come and fight
face to face. After all this we realise the enemy of Allah in the Pentagon is
sitting and they do not know what to do. Especially when they faced resistance
in Umm Qasr, which is only a small place (consists of 2 roads), and it took
them 14 days to take control of 2 small roads. This is not to mention the
cities of Iraq and the big cities of Baghdad. So they (kuffaar) realised that
they need to use very powerful bombs as a tactic that will weaken the people of
Iraq in order to destroy as much as they can from the infrastructure of Iraq,
to inflict maximum damage on the Iraqi army and Iraqi people thus leading to an
uprising. The shia who have been trained by the US will fight against the Iraqi
regular army and the kurds from the North and there will be fighting on the
streets between the regular army, Iraqi army and the Iraqi people whilst the
Americans continue the bombing everywhere. After all this we decided to adopt
the tactics as in Afghanistan.

We cannot fight as a regular army with a cowardly enemy who doesn't want to
engage in land warfare. They have superiority over us by their airpower
therefore the only way we can fight their regular army with their air
superiority is to lure and engage them in street to street fighting or a
guerrilla war. But there is no Tora Bora (mountains in Afghanistan) and there
are no mountains in Iraq like the mountains in Afghanistan. The Mujahideen
(Taliban) in Afghanistan retreated from all the cities one after the other and
gave them all up so the bombing could stop (to save the innocent Muslim
civilians) but the cowards never stopped the bombing and never came down to
meet us. And yet up until now the Muslims have inflicted maximum damage on them
and they can't even claim victory in Afghanistan.

We decided to use the same technique and the Iraqi leadership thank Allah
accepted our Shura and that showed us a sign of responsibility from them that
they realised that they could not fight the US as a regular army. Especially
when you are living among your own people because the kuffaar will destroy you
and destroy your own people so retreat but this will mean you have lost the war
politically. This is the sole reason why we retreated especially after we found
that there are enough places to be protected in, ones that are much better than
Tora Bora. These are the bunkers and tunnels of Iraq, they were constructed by
the Iraqi forces in 1989 and Alhumdulillah it is good news. The location of
these places is guarded, nobody knows where they are except a few people in the
Iraqi leadership. I can tell you the good news that all the Mujahideen are
going to stay in the streets. All the Iraqi regular army will go to the bunkers
150,000 fighters who are extremely loyal to the regime and with them there is
150 Iraqi air jets MiG 27 (n.b. none of the media has covered the whereabouts
of these fighter jets) and 2500 Iraqi tanks.

The agreement was that all the forces of Iraq, artillery, army, intelligence,
informers, Republican Guard, Fidaaee Saddam and all other troops will retreat
from their places, leaving behind them all those weapons that Iraq
manufacturers, and come to the bunkers leaving the cities for the kuffaar to
enter. They informed Al Jazeera (Qatari based news agency) to declare that the
whole city of Baghdad is empty.

Alhumdulillah we kept with us the young Mujahideen those who used to be called
Fidaaee Saddam (n.b. Fidaaee means someone who is trained to sacrifice his life
for his cause). With the help of the brothers and the Ulemah with us they
converted them to become Fidaaee Islam; they have denounced the Baath Party
regime, they have denounced their views on Arab nationalism and declared the
Shahadah accepting the Tawheed (Islamic monotheism) and declared to die for the
sake of Allah and all this especially when they have been trained to be martyrs.

We will handle the enemy forces and the regular forces are not used to this
type of warfare, they are used to a different type of fighting. These tunnels
are in 3 different areas, I cannot mention their location for security reasons.

You may doubt about all that has taken place - where is the Police?, where is
the Republican Guard?, where is the peoples army? that consists of 1 million
strong. He has left the peoples army outside because they are just militia, the
Mujahideen are outside and all they have taken with them is his Republican
Guard and have left some of the Fidaaee Saddam outside to deal with any small
uprising in the region.

We were aware that there was going to be an uprising from the kurds, the shia
and even the people and that was what America was gambling on we decided not to
give them this opportunity and this resulted in the war between us and them.

Oh Muslims the fighters in Iraq they have retreated and fortified themselves
underground militarily and no enemy of Allah will dare to come there except to
be destroyed.

Oh Muslims when the order to vacate all the cities came to the Iraqi forces,
they were deserted when the American entered and they found no resistance. They
claimed victory and invited all the cameras of the world to show what was
happening to demoralise the army but they forget that there was no army there
to be demoralised.

However this (propaganda) would have affected some of the people in Iraq so we
decided to cut the power supply (electricity) completely, no communication and
there will be no television that can be seen by the Iraqis. They demonstrated
victoriously and they came out with all the media whom foolishly, from the arab
media and Muslim media, started to repeat what the kuffaar had shown which was
only one side of the story. You saw how they demonstrated their hatred and
started to motivate the people to loot, to cause anarchy and to uprise. Thank
Allah there was no Iraqi forces, no Iraqi soldiers, no Iraqi police in the
street otherwise there would have been fighting and blood up to the knees.

Oh Muslim Ummah Iraq is strong, strong by the Mujahideen whom are collecting
from the land of Iraq artillery, all the weapons they want, they have the enemy
they wish to meet and inshallah will continue to fight until either they are
victorious or attain martyrdom.

Allah (swt) says: Man has been created and is (in a state of) hurry Muhammad
(saw) said: Man is always impatient

What you see in Iraq is a military tactic, nothing more than that and what the
media shows is not the truth. Rather you saw the looting, killing and the
uprising start due to the absence of the Iraqi forces, Iraqi police and the
Mujahideen. All of this was manufactured, ordered and incited by the approval
of the American forces, to prove or show that there is no system left (i.e. it
has been abolished).

Oh Brothers whosoever wants to come to us there is no way because our trip is
to be the last trip and if you do so you will be putting your life at risk.
There is no need for you to think about coming now, be patient wherever you are
and prepare yourselves wherever you are. Until the appropriate time you will
join the Mujahideen inshallah, with full details of how to reach us and how to
enter and after that we will give the notice to the Mujahideen wherever they
are.

In the end we say to you the crusaders did not achieve any objective, did not
achieve what they came for, they came for the oil and the oil by Allah is under
our eyes, we can see them and we are close to them. And whenever they start it
by Allah we will burn it over their heads and whatever money they spend to
build it we will destroy it. The crusaders understand there is a trap and there
is no way for them to go out. We are always able to capture from them, able to
kill from them soldiers. By Allah we can see them but they cannot see us and we
are around them but they are not able to recognise us. By Allah we can kill
them one after one and we have started to do this just make the Dua and do not
worry about the weapons; Allah (swt) is with us and we have plenty of weapons
but the victory always comes with Tawakkul and Iman.

Oh Brothers beware victory doesn't come until after hardship. In the Battle of
the Trench (Ahzaab) remember the example of the Trench the Muslims worked hard
to build the trench and the trench was 9km long. They built it in extremely
cold weather conditions in a few days and that hardship brought victory in the
end.

Remember Salahudeen never got victory until after he fought them and got
defeated and he fought them again and then he defeated them (enemy); remember
always that the fight must depend on Allah and your own efforts. Don't wait for
Sufyani (An evil person who slaughters women & children but sees Islam being
attacked and defends the Muslims and Islam Allah (swt) gives him victory but he
refuses to repent) and all other Hadiths talking about Sufyani. Whether Saddam
Hussein is Sufyani is irrelevant and insignificant in fact we Ahluh Sunnah wal
Jammah Muhaditheen consider these Hadith to be Daeef.

Therefore make Dua for us, by Allah the Mujahideen meet the enemy every day,
our operations with your Duas keep coming to us. With the Maddad of Allah we
are able to hunt them and fight them the way the fox hunts and fights against
the chicken.

We call upon all the Muslims, in particular the ones in the Arabian Peninsula
to be ready, the confrontation (Ma'ma') is going to start in the Arabian
Peninsula. By Allah we have discovered very rich land and very cultivated land
full of weapons, good for training and an enemy we can see. So be prepared and
be firm the Jihad will be on your doorstep and remember those days they are
coming, they are going to be long days, they are going to be very difficult
days it needs your Dua.

Let me tell you about some of the nights we could see them and they couldn't
see us. One of those nights one of the brothers known as Abu Ahmad Afghani he
was sitting and crying so they asked him why are you crying he said we used to
pray to Allah (swt) that at the time of the Jihad against the Soviet Union and
Russia they used to surround us from all directions but we could see them and
we were waiting for the right time to start to kill them. I pray to Allah he
gives me the same opportunity again. Where I am sitting in a place I can see
them all moving around me and I am just waiting for the right time to kill from
them. I wish I can have the same situation inshallah and Allah grant me to be
in the land of Palestine where I will be in the same situation and have the
same opportunity to fight there. After that he went out from his checkpoint and
he started to reconnaissance and he came back and he said there are about 40 US
patrol guards. The brothers said what do you think he said lets take them. So
we all gathered together, all of us were happy and made Takbir amongst
ourselves as if we were going to have a feast. By Allah we went out in an
organised way and when the enemy came we was killing them the way you kill
chicken and slaughtered them one after one. Each one of us came back with
weapons we had taken off the enemy Alhumdulillah we killed 12, captured 8. Also
amongst them were Sabees as well because we couldn't distinguish between man
and woman from them; Wallahee what a Sabee they are.

Jihad operations there are very good and you heard about the martyrdom
operation in the square of Baghdad. (n.b. its been reported that this operation
was carried out on the 2nd day after the so called liberation of Iraq it caused
at least 14 US soldiers to die and another 48 were injured).

The next day we went there and there was a very strong wind Allah (swt) sent
upon them (the enemy) a strong wind because of this they were running away
leaving their artillery and we were able to capture 2 soldiers and take their
own artillery the story continues and is too long (to mention here).

Inshallah Victory will be soon for the Muslims

Abu Iyad Amir of Mujahideen in Baghdad