We developed a project (and are still constantly adding further
updates) for exactly the purpose you are looking for.
1. 65000+ users can take test simultaneously (more can be allowed if
need be but I dont see the point).
2. Different "subjects" can be configured and managed.
3. "Students" get induvidual login/password.
4. No two students get same set of questions, atleast are randomly
ordered. Randomness depends on number of questions given in
5. Option to use mysql/postgresql.
6. Uses jsp, mysql or postgres, and C (servers).
7. Client is web-browser.
8. Limits on number of questions, etc are the usual limits imposed by
the databases. Depending on your need we can choose either of
mysql/postgres based on this factor.
9. Modularised, new featurees can be added as and when required
without affecting other modules.
More features are there but am too lazy to type for the 347th time.
If you are interested, any of you, let me know.
Its free (GNU) software costing Rs. 5000.
Periyaswamy Senthilkumar <skperias@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
The Course may be Online / Offline , It can be independent, but
the Quiz / Test need to be conducted online where students can
answer multiple choice questions.
Service to Poor is Service to God
--- Sanjay Chigurupati
I am not getting you clearly. Are you looking for
something like an
e-learning course where the course can be taken
online and quizzes created
and students can take the questions?
Do you Yahoo!?
Win a $20,000 Career Makeover at Yahoo! HotJobs
To unsubscribe, email ilugc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
"unsubscribe <password> address"
in the subject or body of the message.