[Ilugc] PDF font ?
- From: bharathi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Bharathi S)
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:36:36 +0530 (IST)
On 10 Mar 2004, Narendran K wrote:
I have a PDF file, which suppose to have a Tamil text. But I can see
the unreadable characters only.. I am using RH-9.0. How can I know,
which font is supposed to be in my machine ?
1. PDF is converted correctly ?
2. Try to open in some machine/OS/appls(gv)
3. pdffonts urfile.pdf will list the fonts used.
PDF uses local fonts ??? I hope, it won't use the local fonts. [Not
Bharathi S, Midas Team, (__)
Intel Lab, TeNeT Group, oo )
IIT-Madras, Chennai-INDIA. (_/\
Known is drop, Unknown is OCEAN.
Other related posts: