[Ilugc] [OFF] 2nd Tshirt Selected!!!!
- From: prabhu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Prabhu Ramachandran)
- Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 07:10:51 +0530
First thanks for all your work!
"Somu" == tuxsom <somu> writes:
Somu> Hi Luggies, This mail is to inform that the T-shirt
Somu> design2(I USE GNU)(which has got the maximum no:of orders)
Somu> has been selected for printing.
A couple of questions:
1. Could you give us an idea of the number of votes for each
2. If T-shirt 1 has a similar (albeit smaller) number of votes would
it be possible to arrange for both T's? I thought the idea behind
voting and picking for one shirt was that it would be cheaper if
more folks wanted the same T-shirt. So if both T-shirts have a
healthy demand, can both be arranged for? I hope this is not asking
for too much of you.
Other related posts:
- » [Ilugc] [OFF] 2nd Tshirt Selected!!!! - Prabhu Ramachandran