Red Hat India Pvt. Ltd. is looking for Tamil language translators.
Details for the requirement are as under:
Summary: Translates, develops, and edits content for software
localization, paper, multimedia or web-based publications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
* Translate message catalogs into Indian language for both Red
Hat and selected Open Source software
* Translate manuals and other print media and web content that
form part of Red Hat's products and services
* Participate in software quality assurance activities focused
on internationalization and localization
* Manage tickets for translation activities; including
responding to requestor, tracking progress, and finalizing
* Participate in-house training activities with the goal to
achieve RHCT Certification
* Participate in weekly team meetings and coordinate activities
with Team Leader
Minimum Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform eash essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill,
and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Education/Experience: Bachelors Degree majoring in
Information Technology or Computer Science or Arts/Languages or
equivalent combination of education and experience
* Language Ability: Ability to read and interpret technical
documents. Ability to translate both technical and nontechnical
information into native language. Ability to write routine reports and
* Computer Skills: Familiar with word processing, email, and other
If you are interested, send your profile to jnansi at redhat.com and
smohan at redhat.com.