[ilug-cal-website] Re: sendmail at ilug-cal.info

  • From: "Anirban Biswas" <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 01:05:25 +0530

Hi Nirmalay

       I think the send mail server runs on a different machine in
JPMs office.I forget the ip. We have to ask JPM if there are any mail
server running, else we have to setup it in this box and hookup with a
SMPT relay server such as dataone.in

Anirban Biswas.

On 8/20/06, Nirmalya Lahiri <nirmalyalahiri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
 As you know the confirmation email system is not working. As per my
observation no sendmail application is installed at
"/usr/sbin/sendmail" location. If you all agreed with me,then I will
install it and will try to solve the problem. As a new manager member
it is my duty to discuss with old admin/manager member before
applying anything.

 I am waiting for mail from other members......

Nirmalya Lahiri
(+91-94331-13536)

http://mail.yahoo.com

--
Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda
Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..

English
Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides