[ilug-cal-website] about us - and other changes

  • From: Surendra Singhi <ssinghi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website <ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 15:18:11 +0530

Hi,
 I have unpublished empty links from the left menu (Projects, Localization)
because it looks bad. First we should add some content and then publish them.

I have also edited "About Us" section and added DPS address.

Removed admin/CMT thing, I think it doesn't looks good in the About Us section,
it
can go somewhere else. I will put it in the wiki.

Made fv_camel_mod1 the default template, as it works on most resolutions.

Any concerns/issues please let us know.

Anirban, thanks for the cool work on RSS, I like this feature very much.

Thanks and regards,

--
Surendra Singhi