[ilug-cal-website] Re: Changes

  • From: "Anirban Biswas" <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 23:20:01 +0530

Hi

    Check the attached image with this mail the Article section
Header can be changed (and porbably is changed by Mani) from Back end.
So no one edited the code.

Anirban

On 9/13/06, Anirban Biswas <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Nirmalya da

        I think Arijit da forget to mention He yet not get the BSNL
broadband in home so only password will not do the things.

Anirban

On 9/12/06, Nirmalya Lahiri <nirmalyalahiri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Arijit da,
>  Ok...I will give the necessary support. I think you should keep the
> admin password with you. I will send you password directly(off list)
> in a seperate mail.
>

> --- Arijit Majumder <arijit.majumder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Dear Nirmalya,
> >
> >   Right now I am unable to perform any admin task. I do not even
> > know
> > the admin passwords. So make changes as you see fit and just keep
> > me
> > informed.
> >
> > Arijit
> >
> > On 9/12/06, Nirmalya Lahiri <nirmalyalahiri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > Surendra,
> > >   I also notice this problem.... Give us some time, we will try
> > to solve the
> > > problem...
> > >

> > > Surendra Singhi <ssinghi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >  Hello Admin Team,
> > >  It seems the news articles are not automatically published.
> > Please change
> > > it.
> > >
> > > Also, please change "All rights of the articles published are
> > reserved." to
> > >
> > > "The respective author(s) own the copyright of the articles
> > published by
> > > them." or something appropriate.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > --
> > > Surendra Singhi
> > > http://ssinghi.kreeti.com, http://www.kreeti.com
> > >

> > > Nirmalya Lahiri
> > > (+91-94331-13536)

> > > Get your email and more, right on the new Yahoo.com
> > >

> Nirmalya Lahiri
> (+91-94331-13536)

> http://mail.yahoo.com

-- Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..

English
Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides