[ilug-cal-website] Re: Changes

  • From: "Anirban Biswas" <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 01:13:09 +0530

Hi Nirmalya da

       I think Arijit da forget to mention He yet not get the BSNL
broadband in home so only password will not do the things.

Anirban

On 9/12/06, Nirmalya Lahiri <nirmalyalahiri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Arijit da,
 Ok...I will give the necessary support. I think you should keep the
admin password with you. I will send you password directly(off list)
in a seperate mail.

http://mail.yahoo.com

--
Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda
Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..

English
Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides