[ilug-cal-website] Re: Again changes

  • From: "Anirban Biswas" <anirban.biswas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilug-cal-website@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 03:32:02 +0530

Hi All

       I shall be out from Kolkata for trekking in Kedar Tal from
28th Sept to 9th Oct 2006. In this time it is a 1/10^100 that I shall
be infront of a computer with a internet access so I shall not able to
perform any ilug-cal.info admin tasks.

       Ohh and Wish you all a happy Pujo in advance.

Anirban Biswas.

--
Masjid dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kucch dainda
Par kisi da dil na dhain, Rab dilan vich rehnda..

English
Tear down the mosque and the temple; break everything in sight
But do not break a person's heart, it is there that God resides