[ilssa] a word about shipping

  • From: ILSSA Operator <operator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 07:28:50 +0800

dearest fellow Impractical Laborers,

To those shipping remnants to the gallery: may we recommend the service of FED
EX GROUND. It is speedy and cheap. Much cheaper and speedier than USPS, and in
our experience also UPS (tho perhaps your experience differs).

Typically, as you know, we prefer slow. Not in this case. In this case we do
prefer SPEEDY as we will begin installation of your remnants on January 8th. As
you can imagine, we cannot install what is not there!

We're very, very excited to take a look at your 2011 in early 2012.

yours,
the Co-Operators

--
AS MANY HOURS AS IT TAKES