[ilssa] Re: LAST CHANCE: ILSSA exhibition

  • From: Anne Percoco <annepercoco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 11:35:22 -0800 (PST)

Does it have to be a tool we used in the last year?

From: ILSSA Operator <operator@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 9, 2011 6:14:41 PM EST
To: ilssa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ilssa] ILSSA Exhibition! January 27-February 24, 2012

Dearest ILSSA Members,
Our first ILSSA exhibition quickly approaches! The show is scheduled to open at
the Hammes Gallery at Saint Mary's College on January 27, 2012 and will run
through the 24th of February. In order to make this show an absolute
success, we need your help!
Many of you have been saving remnants. Thank you, thank you! Please keep up the
saving and be ready to send your collections ASAP at the beginning of 2012. The
gallery is expecting delivery from all of us between January 3rd and 6th.
We would also like to include one additional item from each Impractical
Laborer, even those of you who are not contributing remnants:
1) A tool with which you impractically labor, with a short statement about the
manner in which you use the tool.
Please mail said tool to the gallery, to arrive between January 3rd and 6th at
the following address:
Krista Hoefle, Gallery DirectorMoreau Art GalleriesSaint Mary's CollegeNotre
Dame, IN 46556ATTN: ILSSA Exhibition
You are welcome to e-mail your statement to your Co-Operators, and/or send a
hard copy along with your tool.
Your tool will be mailed back to you upon closing of the exhibition at the end
of February. Please indicate your preferred return address with your submission.
As always, please feel free to e-mail us with any questions or concerns. We
hope you'll all be able to participate in this inaugural exhibition, the first
of it's kind for ILSSA!
In cahoots,Your Co-Operators
 ILSSAILSSAILSSAILSSAILSSAILSSAILSSAILSSAILSSAILSSA
AS MANY HOURS AS IT TAKESILSSA Operatorwww.impractical-labor.org