[illianaskywarn] Re: test

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: illianaskywarn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:07:51 -0500

Cool!

If you will give me a call, I will give you a list of folks to add if
you want.  You can add Kurt, Marty, Mark, Bob, Chuck and any one els
you think mite want on the list.  And you can make it public by
sending a message to WVARA and EASTSIDE when everr you are ready.

73 and thanks, I am excited, this is great.
Keith Reedy
WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx
God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him--J. Hudson
Taylor
Mac Voiceover list
http://lists.icanworkthisthing.com/mailman/listinfo/macvoiceover