[ihr_list] Next IHR Meeting

  • From: "Higher Reasoning" <higherreasoning@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ihr_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 01:25:02 -0400

Assalaam Alaikum!

You have been added to our email list as you expressed interest in the projects
of the IHR. E-mail to  ihr_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  to post to the IHR email list.

Below are the links (1-3) to the papers that we encourage you to review for our
discussion at our next meeting. Time and place of the next meeting is to be
announced.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Zeshan Shahbaz
IHR
higherreasoning@xxxxxxxx
http://instituteofhigherreasoning.page.tl/
https://www.facebook.com/instituteofhigherreasoning

Reading material:

    * Go to
http://scigod.com/index.php/sgj/article/view/86     *  to view the following
IHR paper:

New Proofs for the Existence of God: Part I: The Sesamatic Proof
Mohammed Muslim

Abstract

The eternal Imaginer must exist. Without eternity and imagination, nothing can
come into being.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/120915254/God-For-Everyone

IHR’s M. Muslim’s book “God For Everyone”

http://www.scigod.com/index.php/sgj/article/view/142

Concise Proofs of God & Consciousness

Zeshan Shahbaz

For further reading:

http://scigod.com/index.php/sgj/article/view/97

New Proofs for the Existence of God (Part II): The Cosmological Applications of
the Sesamatic Proof

Nadeem Haque, M. Muslim

http://scigod.com/index.php/sgj/article/view/98

New Proofs for the Existence of God (Part III): The Teleogenical Proof

Nadeem Haque, Mehran Banaei