[ihr_list] Re: Denying God, Denying Reality: Why We Don't Need Evidence For God

  • From: zshahbaz@xxxxxxxx
  • To: ihr_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Sobaan Afzal" <sobaan@xxxxxxxxxxx>, ams4d@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 23:46:41 +0100

Salaam!

What do you Ladies/Gents think of the following pieces by Mr. Tzortzis?

//New lecture by Hamza Andreas Tzortzis:

"Denying God, Denying Reality: Why We Don't Need Evidence For God":

http://youtu.be/s1iRdi63iR0.

Discover why God is a self-evident truth and why we don't need any arguments or
evidence for His existence. The video includes a discussion on how this relates
to the Islamic concept of the fitrah (innate nature).

For further reading, read Hamza's essay on the topic:
http://www.iera.org/research/essays-articles/denying-god-denying-reality-dont-need-evidence-gods-existence.//

Zeshan Shahbaz
IHR
higherreasoning@xxxxxxxx