[igniteball] Re: ignite

  • From: Timothy Ey <timothy.ey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 15:09:11 +0000

With the posters, Jacinta said that you guys were planning on making one. I
think two different posters are better than one, once people see one of the
posters they start to block out the rest of that design (because it's not new
information anymore), so two posters gives two impressions.

Selling starts Day 1, Semester 2, so ideally have posters made, ready and
printed by then.

As for the A0, that sucks. Does CEAC have any nice spots to put it in? The only
place in Engineering I can think of is the window below the TV in the
Pavillions Exhibition space, that currently has a few random posters in it.

Btw, I've attached the sketch for the poster our guys (well, technically
they're Arts students, but whatever) have made.

Tim