[igniteball] Re: Urgent Decisions

  • From: Shannon Hansen <girl_in_red_xo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 21:42:23 +0800

 1. Ninjas seem to be creating too much drama, lighting seems easier?
2. To buy them early, definitely :)
3. Fortune cookies are awesome! I would want fortune cookies :D

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 15:28:14 +0800
Subject: [igniteball] Urgent Decisions
From: jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From the meeting with Joseph on Thursday, there are 3 points we need to figure
out:

1) Do we definitely want the ninjas (not sure how they will turn out) or would
we rather spend that $1k on extra lighting?
2) The champagne Joseph got for us: do we want to use it as a bribe to buy
tickets early or to get to the event on time?
3) Do we want fortune cookies? These will end up costing ~$400 which would be
taken out of lighting.

My answers:
1) I'm not bothered. Ninjas could end up being cool, but extra lighting would
be for the whole night and could have a better impact.
2) Not sure... Perhaps to bribe people to buy tickets early. Like, first 60
people to buy a (2+ or singular???) tickets get a free bottle of champagne.
3) I think the fortune cookies would be great. But would they create an impact
worth $400?

So please get back to this email ASAP. :)

Jacinta