[igniteball] Re: URGENT Supafest Tickets

  • From: Erin Hoey <erin.hoey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:49:05 +0930

Depends on who could make it/wants to go.

Could we raffle of tickets in pairs, that way the two winners can bring a
friend.

I dont know about anyone else but i wouldnt go buy myself but would with a
friend!

Erin Hoey

Mob: 0433 301 541

Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:28:42 +0800
Subject: [igniteball] URGENT Supafest Tickets
From: jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For those who weren't at the meeting, Joseph offered us 4 tickets to Supafest.
There is the option of raffling them off as a bid to raise money for the ball
or we could give them away to ourselves. What do people think? We will have to
make a quick decision on this as its only a week and a half away I think.