[igniteball] Sample email for ball.

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 17:50:31 +0800

Here is an email I sent to our mailing list about the ball. Feel free to
adapt it and to send it to EBC/PRSC mailing lists.

Hello!

Just a reminder about the Ignite Ball coming up in less than 2 weeks!!

For those who don't know...
Ignite Ball - Saturday, October 2nd from 7PM at Challenge Stadium
Ticket prices include open bar all night (including beer, wine, PREMIX
SPIRITS, DAQUIRIS and soft drink, etc) 3 course meal (chocolate fondue
fountains for dessert!), entertainment (DJ all night, fire performers, stilt
walkers before the main meal), chance to win a door prize (there are 2 door
prizes to be won, 2 tickets to 2 different concerts) and buses to
Northbridge or the Cas from midnight!!

Prices:
$135 for CEC/EBC/PRSC members
$140 for Guild non-club-members
$145 for everyone else
Tickets on sale this week near Basement Cafe 12-2PM every day.

Most of you who are coming should have bought your ticket by now, DON'T
FORGET TO REGISTER YOUR TICKET ONLINE at cec.curtin.edu.au/ball so you can
pick your table-buddies. First in, best dressed.

And for those slackers who plan on coming but haven't got the ticket... BUY
YOUR TICKET BY NEXT WEDNESDAY (29/09), as this is when we are passing on
final numbers to the caterers. We will be selling tickets during the tuition
free week in the Engineering Common Room (3rd floor, Bld 204 for our
non-engineering buddies).

It's looking to be an awesome night! Hope to see you all there and don't
forget the theme (Venetian Masquerade).

Jacinta
*Vice President*
*Curtin Engineers Club*