[igniteball] Re: Next Meeting

  • From: Patricia Dumitro <trish_patpat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 20:17:00 +0800

hey Simon,
will ask for office bearer to attend as well. shouldn't be a problem as we are
having a bbq just before the meeting.
thanks trish
From: mckenna_simon@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [igniteball] Next Meeting
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 18:45:26 +0800

Hey All

As a general reminder the next meeting with regards to the Ignite ball is
currently set for next Wednesday (18/8/2010) from 1:00 - 2:00 pm. I have sent
out a meeting invite through the mailing list from my guild account with the
details.

We will be discussing the requirements for ball sponsorship and general stuff
along the same lines.

Please make sure that atleast one representative can attend. CEBC can you
please see if you can get an office bearer to attend this meeting too?

Also we are looking at getting the A0 posters printed soon. So I will need a
office bearer from each club show up with Jacinta and I to the copy and design
centre one day to order and pay for them. I will let you know details (most
likely by SMS) later on. I need to discuss this further.

Cheers

Simon