[igniteball] Fwd: Follow Up Points

  • From: Jacinta Kingdon <jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 12:15:54 +0800

This is an email Joseph sent me today. In particular, have a look at the
menu choices to replace the steak and voice your opinions.

-------- Original Message --------  Subject: Follow Up Points  Date: Fri, 4
Mar 2011 10:17:50 +0800  From: Joseph Marafioti
<Joseph.Marafioti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx><Joseph.Marafioti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To:
Jacinta Kingdon <jacinta.c.k@xxxxxxxxxxxx> <jacinta.c.k@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Hi Jac, It was nice to see you again yesterday and apologies again for
being late....I hate being late and keeping people waiting....Anyways,
Here’s the details;

Menu Choices To Replace Steak;

         Crispy crackled roast pork

         Honey glazed leg ham, dijon, white wine

         Lamb tagine with pearl cous cous

         Braised beef cheek & red wine pie

         Traditional beef rendang, jasmine rice

The only things I am waiting on from you are the following;

         Theme choice

         If you are happy to keep the price at $160inc or if you would like
me to separate like last year (I prefer it to be all inclusive which makes
your billing and planning considerably easier)

         After you guys consider your sponsors and what funds you will have
if you could let me know a $ amount so I can organize extra theme/AV
equipment to make the event more sexy

         Ticketing, I am happy to keep the normal set-up you currently use
but just wanted to offer you my suggestions

         Approximation on numbers for pre-event VIP room (This is important
because I had included this at no charge, but if numbers are going to be 50
people the way you mentioned yesterday then I will have to consider this and
possibly use a few of the sponsored bottles of champagne to cater for that
functions drinks. I had assumed you may only have 20 people in there tops,
Anyways please just give me an estimation so we can sort it out

         Dependant on your theme I would like to know if you would like me
to source some entertainment ie Oriental maybe I could get some ninja’s
doing something cool or something….Hmm, Anyways……

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

*Joseph Marafioti *

Senior Business Development Coordinator

p: 08 9441 8268 | f : 08 9441 8288 | m: 0411 370 197 | *Visit our website -*
* www.venueswest.wa.gov.au* <http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au>

Stephenson Avenue Mt Claremont WA 6010

Arena Joondalup <http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/aj> | Challenge
Stadium<http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/cs>| Perth
Arena <http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/2/295/1/perth_arena.pm> | Perth
Motorplex <http://www.motorplex.com.au> |
Speeddome<http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/sd>| WA
Athletics
Stadium<http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/2/293/1/wa_athletics_stadium.pm>|
WA
Basketball
Centre<http://www.venueswest.wa.gov.au/2/294/1/state_basketball_centre.pm>

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If
dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you receive this email in error, please notify the above and destroy the
original message. Finally, the recipient should check this email and any
attachments for the presence of viruses. VenuesWest accepts no liability for

JPEG image

JPEG image