[igniteball] Re: EBC

  • From: Patricia Dumitro <trish_patpat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 19:18:29 +0800

ok not a problem.
list attached

thanks trish
From: mckenna_simon@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [igniteball] Re: EBC
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 14:28:09 +0800

It has to be completed by Reece Weadon from the guild... a privacy issue or
something.
Just shoot through the student list when you get a chance and I will pass it
along.
Cheers
Simon

From: trish_patpat@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 10:45:46 +0800

hi Simon,
yes it is in excel. ah i can either do this on monday 19th or not until the 4th
of august. in case someone else is willing to or has to use the program i've
attached to list.
 also i've been informed by the president of the club that the list hasn't
recently been up dated so we have another 15 to 20 students. unfortunately i
have no idea when he'll give me these names. i am sorry.
thanks trish

From: mckenna_simon@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 12:57:29 +0800

Hey Trish
Is your member list in the form of an excel spreadsheet? If so we can dump all
the student numbers into a program and see who is a guild member or not.
This should be done sooner rather than later as it may take Reece a while to
get his shit together. If you have any questions please either email me or
shoot me a SMS/call on 0410 052 720

Cheers
Simon

From: trish_patpat@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 14:07:47 +0800

yeah i was thinking most wouldn't reply to an email.
yes i do have the student numbers
thanks trish

From: mckenna_simon@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 10:51:12 +0800

I will send Reece an email and see what he can do about it. It may involve me
going through all the student numbers myself to see if they have guild or not.
I think an email being sent out to the students would not result in an accurate
list. I get the feeling that most students will not reply to this sort of email.

Do you have their student numbers?

Cheers

Simon

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 10:46:16 +0800
From: jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hm... Do you have student numbers of all members? It may be worth emailing them
and asking to reply to you guild/non-guild as I'm not sure if there is a way to
check with Guild records. Simon, what do you suggest?

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 9:37 AM, Patricia Dumitro <trish_patpat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

hi Jacinta,

in regards to EBC club this is the electronic copy of the logo that was
supplied by simon.

also with the list of members there has been no record kept of guild or non
guild membership. am i best to email members and ask them if guild or not or is
there a way that i can check through the guild? sorry i have no idea

thanks trish.

Find it on Domain.com.au Need a new place to live?

Australia's #1 job site If It Exists, You'll Find it on SEEK

Looking for a hot date? View photos of singles in your area!

New, Used, Demo, Dealer or Private? Find it at CarPoint.com.au
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/206222968/direct/01/