[igniteball] Re: Ball Posters and Tickets

  • From: Patricia Dumitro <trish_patpat@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 21:20:36 +0800

hey yeah they look fanatstic love the colours and the lay out!

From: samanthacobb90@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [igniteball] Re: Ball Posters and Tickets
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 21:10:56 +0930

Wow the ticket and poster designs look amazing! No criticism from me!

Samantha Cobb
Committee Member
Curtin Public Relations Student Chapter

m: 0438 951 531 | e: samanthacobb90@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: c.coman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [igniteball] Ball Posters and Tickets
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:13:16 +0000

Here are the photoshopped ball posters and tickets.

1 x A0 poster
2 x A3 posters
1 x tickets

They are low qual jpg's for emailling so don't comment on quality shading etc,
just let me know if the colours work.

Please send feedback through by tonight so I can make any changes tomorrow for
printing on Wednesday.

Ta,
Coman

Find it at CarPoint.com.au New, Used, Demo, Dealer or Private?

Browse profiles for FREE! Meet local singles online.
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/150855801/direct/01/