[igniteball] Re: AwesomeNews!

  • From: Samantha Cobb <samanthacobb90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 11:24:04 +0930

Hi Jacinta

That's great news about the money for the audio actually being including in the
per head price! Yes in my opinion I think the tickets prices should now be
$135/145. Also, in regards to the ticket design I think maybe the venice style
ticket looks the most polished. I think, like Trish, that the blue background
is the best however maybe we should go the red to keep our theme colours??

Is there still a meeting tomorrow around 12ish?

Samantha Cobb
Committee Member
Curtin Public Relations Student Chapter

m: 0438 951 531 | e: samanthacobb90@xxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 09:05:40 +0800
Subject: [igniteball] AwesomeNews!
From: jacintakingdon@xxxxxxxxx
To: igniteball@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heyas!

Talked to Joseph the other day briefly about the email I sent. He'll be going
over most of it when he gets a chance, but one thing I did make sure of, the
$10,000 audio and theming I budgeted separately is actually included within the
per head price!! =D So turns out I budgeted $10,000 too much and all is well!
So if we would like, we can lower the ticket price to $135/145 which would put
us about -$3000 overall which is easily affordable I think at this point. If we
choose the $140/150 we'd actually be making a small profit I believe...

Personally, I vote for $135/145. Let us know what you think.

Also, how are ticket and posters coming along? What's the decision on ticket
design, mask or Venice? Since only Trish and I replied to that... And posters,
Chris (will be seeing him today I think)... These need to be ready to go on
Monday at the latest!

Happy holidays!
Jacinta
If It Exists, You'll Find it on SEEK. Australia's #1 job site
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157639755/direct/01/