[igdawisconsin] IGDA Wisconsin meeting: February 3, 7 PM @ Raven

  • From: Jason Compton <jcompton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igdawisconsin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 17:22:38 -0600

The first chapter meeting for 2011 will be held on Thursday, February 3

Our featured speaker will be Darin Bielecki, former Executive Assistant at the Wisconsin Department of Commerce. He is currently organizing an effort to improve state tax incentive programs for companies in the game development industry in Wisconsin. Darin will present insights into the world of government programs related to the game industry.

Jason Compton will also present "Buzzers and Blinking Lights: What Game Shows Can Teach You About Video Games."

We will also recap the game engine workshop, discuss upcoming workshop opportunities, and begin procedures for our 2011 board election.

The meeting will be held on February 3 at 7:00 PM, at:

Raven Software
8496 Greenway Boulevard
Middleton, WI

To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to:
igdawisconsin-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the subject of "unsubscribe" (without quotes) and then follow the
instructions in the confirmation email.

For additional list options, go here:
//www.freelists.org/list/igdawisconsin