[IGDA LCPP] The TDD

  • From: Dean Butcher <mathematix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igda_lcpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 23:24:03 +0000

Hi all

I have some proposals for the organisation of the doc, but would like
to hear your thoughts. Of course, these document will only include
such information on the material as would be used for the mod:

1. Organisation by engine type, source file then function

This is more programmer orientated only omitting the details fo
parameters and function definitions.

2. Organisation by source file, then function

This will involve a library of function name that will be an even
greater nightmare for the non-programmers to follow. I personally do
not think that this is a wise option, but could hear your thoughts
none-the-less.

3. By engine type, then function, then source file

This would allow the non-programmer to go directly to the info that
they require to see if something is possible, at the expense of making
our search more laborious.

Any comments on additions or alterations?

Cheers
Dean.