[IGDA LCPP] TDD is gathering momentum.

  • From: Dean Butcher <mathematix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igda_lcpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 02:07:52 +0000

Hi all

I think that we've finally found a state of equilibrium with
documenting the SDK source in relation to the design doc!

I've attached the latest version with only a couple more pages over
the previous version with revised indexing.

Mike - Hopefully, if you agree to managing using UML to prepare the
final version of this doc, let me know if the current structure
suites, and if not tell me where you'd like the structure to go.

Kunal - Thanks for your input to the document but we're not concerned
here with the specifics of compiling and debugging, as this is
supposed to be a somewhat 'team friendly' document over the
programmer-only type. We are focussing on breaking down the SDK into
what we believe it can do for the project according to the design
document.

Cheers all!
Dean.

PS

I'm going to the Guildford Chapter gathering tomorrow so most likely
will not be touching the doc. If anyone is coming along give me a buzz
on 07949 007 031. :)

Dean.