[IGDA LCPP] Re: Completing the TDD

  • From: Dean Butcher <mathematix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igda_lcpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:17:40 +0000

Hey Jim and all

This is where I think the problem lies: there is not enough concept
art for us to decide what exactly is required and what isn't. Granted
that we have seen some are depicting what the characters will look
like, but that's about as far as it goes. What about the effects when
they interact wuith their environments (specifics of physical,
graphical  and audio requirements, for example). We need some sort of
storyboard to see exactly what we're up against for if we are being
selective on the components that we're documenting for the TDD we need
something to guide us so that we neither omit, nor document incorrect
parts of the source.

We need something more visual to work with.

Cheers
Dean.