[IGDA LCPP] Re: Ack!

  • From: Michael Lloyd Lee <mlk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igda_lcpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 11:08:35 +0000

I think that's a nice structure to start with. My hobby is graphics,
so I'll pick those ok?

Great, I'm guessing the its going to be a large section, so if anyone else want to work with Kunal?

MLK, good luck with ur g/f and your merge transistion.

Thanks.

I nominate Chris to handle the AI classes coz he's quite good with that shit!
:o)

Chris, OK by you? Again this is a large section, should anyone else want to work with.

I'm going to doc the BaseEntity class, then put each of the methods into the engine type subsections. I'd like to write the game loop section as well, time depending. Personally I'll be using the Wiki, then merging the results into the Word document. We can't all be working on a single document at the same time.

I think, giving the very limited time span left, we should post regular status reports; as such we should all post a quick email by 11pm Monday. Even if it is "Busy on other stuff".

Mike

--
Michael Lloyd Lee

* M: mlk@xxxxxxxxx "He who makes no mistake