[IGDA LCPP] Re: Ack!

  • From: Michael Lloyd Lee <mlk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igda_lcpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 10:40:15 +0000

Dean, that only takes out the VS.NET section, and the Version Control section. Both were one liners stating which we are using. And maybe links to the help docs/more detailed wiki pages. I personally still think that stating which we intend on using the the TDD is a Good Thing^(TM). However it can wait until after the main bulk is done, and after the 18^th .

The Source section stays the same, but with some extra sections. Like how the Event IO system works (key for anyone wanting to join the project), how the Source game loop works, its architecture (Client/Server; IMPLEMENT_CLIENTCLASS_DT macro) & how the name binding works (LINK_ENTITY_TO_CLASS macro). Then after the very basics of the Source Engine, we doc the Class/Methods, using the system currently in place.

The TDD should also cover what we intend on doing. Currently it does not, ATM this is fine, as we don't really know enough about how Source works. But the structure of the TDD needs to include this.

Mike

--
Michael Lloyd Lee

* M: mlk@xxxxxxxxx "He who makes no mistake