[IGDA LCPP] Re: A very small part of the first draft of the TDD

  • From: "Lee, Michael" <michael.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'igda_lcpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <igda_lcpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 02:26:21 -0000

        Great stuff, Mike! As we do the TDD may I leave it to you to
transfer
        the detail of the TDD to these tools? At last I'm starting to gather
        some momentum with the doc, so I'd appreciated it if you would do
this
        whislt we break down the SDK source. :)

I'd be delighted to. Are we all happy with using ArgoUML? Good :)

Dean, the current format is fine. I think Word has some form of revision
control, do you mind enabling it (so I can see what has changed between
versions, it would make keeping the UML diagram in check easier),  or maybe
even use the Wiki instead of a word doc. Poor wiki is so unloved.

Next, any one know of any example TDDs online that we could take peek at?

Michael Lloyd Lee
Night IT Support Analyst
Xtreme News
Mail: michael.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.xtremenews.co.uk
Dir: 020 7575 1742
Fax: 020 7575 6103
Add: 89½ Worship Street, London, EC2A 2BF