[IGDA LCPP] Re: A very small part of the first draft of the TDD

  • From: "Lee, Michael" <michael.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'igda_lcpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <igda_lcpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 01:29:14 -0000

> Sounds good! Any suggestions?

I've used ArgoUML once or twice, and it is not bad, (not great), only the
class, use case & deployment diagrams tools are complete (but ATM all we
need are the class diagrams, and maybe the use case). But it is free, small,
and works well enough. But I'm happy to use which ever is decided on.
Rational Rose is pretty good (use to be a time limited free version), Visio
will do it, no idea how well though.

http://argouml.tigris.org/ (install JRE 1.4.2_06, then click on the .jnlp
file)
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/rational/uml/

As I under stand this, this will start off as a class diagram of HL2 SDK.
This would be off use to the MOD community in general, so could be used as a
little free advertising to developers (stick some XYZ logos, strip it of all
XYZ-centric information, it will cost us next to nothing to release).

Mike

Michael Lloyd Lee
Night IT Support Analyst
Xtreme News
Mail: michael.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.xtremenews.co.uk
Dir: 020 7575 1742
Fax: 020 7575 6103
Add: 89½ Worship Street, London, EC2A 2BF