[IGDA LCPP] Re: A very small part of the first draft of the TDD

  • From: "Lee, Michael" <michael.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'igda_lcpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <igda_lcpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 02:15:44 -0000

Ultimately for putting it up as a Wiki (you'll have to forgive me, I haven't
played with Wiki that much), I think it should be a living document.  So we
don't continually post updates, but update the document that is on the site,
hopefully with some source control

I'm all for using a wiki page for this, but converting then to a word
document would involve a little work, Wikis are a content-orintated medium.

I've chucked (most of?) the current content into the Wiki:
http://j2mevnc.sourceforge.net/xyz/index.php/TechnicalDesignDocument
<http://j2mevnc.sourceforge.net/xyz/index.php/TechnicalDesignDocument>

But, if people wish to use Word instead, thats fine, I've now modded the
Wiki UpLoad plugin to let you overwrite previous versions of a file, however
if you choose to use the route, please at lest use Words inbuild revision
control (File, Versions, save version) and not meta-data-in-the-file-name.

Regradless of which way we go with this (Wiki or Word doc), please use the
Summary/comments area when saving revisions.

Mike