[IGDA LCPP] Re: A very small part of the first draft of the TDD

  • From: "Jim Verhaeghe" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <igda_lcpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 08:48:05 -0000

Hey guys,

Not to burst your bubble, but the UML idea may not be the right way to go.
Assume you are going to be sending this document to several people at a
publisher, so you want a format that everyone can easily use (without having
to download viewers, etc).  I?ll look at the document today and give my 2
pennies worth.  Also, if you are looking at a way to have it as a living
document, we should put it up on the Wiki site so all can work on it there,
rather than send it around via email (as it is generally less protected).

Just some thoughts.

Jim Verhaeghe

Contract Game Developer

jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx