[IGDA LCPP] Re: A very small part of the first draft of the TDD

  • From: Michael Lloyd Lee <mlk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: igda_lcpp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 10:06:44 +0000

I've just turned off the strip mime stuff.

Dean Butcher wrote:

Hi all
Here is a sneak preview of the TDD (five pages worth) so that you can
see the direction that I'm taking and comment appropriately.

Kunal - I really would appreciate some input from you as there is an
awful lot of code there to track, and I must admit that I'm only just
being able to follow it through.

Anyway, I know that it's less than expected right now but it has
undergone several revisions.

Cheers
Dean.

-- Binary/unsupported file stripped by Ecartis -- -- Type: application/msword -- File: xyz TDD 1.0.doc

--
Michael Lloyd Lee

* M: mlk@xxxxxxxxx "He who makes no mistake
* W: http://j2mevnc.sf.net Never makes anything"