IEEE Exec: notes on Sunday's meeting

  • From: "Kyle Comins" <kyle.comins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 21:09:29 -0500

Hi guys,

Attached are the notes from the meeting we had Sunday night.  I think
everyone who attended will agree that we got a lot accomplished, but
that was really just the tip of the iceburg.  We decided before we
ended the meeting that we are really going to have to start making use
of the mailing list as a planning mechanism, a way to discuss ideas and
strategies while we are home over Christmas Break.  Hopefully the
attached notes will be pretty self-explanitory. Good luck with finals!
Talk to you all later :)

~Kyle