IEEE Exec: let the games begin....

  • From: "Kyle Comins" <kyle.comins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 17:38:47 -0500

Hey guys,

As mentioned in my last email, we decided we would make use of this
mailing list to start a discussion and hopefully generate ideas, and
perhaps a better plan to launch next semester with.

So...I was thinking, we have gone to other IEEE branches to ask them
for ideas on how they get people to come to meetings and such, however,
did we ever go to the other engineering professional societies at
Villanova and get a feel for how they are doing?  I think that we could
get some valuable info out of them.  If anything, they might be
struggling with the same issues that we are.  Just an idea.

~Kyle