IEEE Exec: hey guys

  • From: "Deepanjan De" <deepanjan.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 17:33:34 -0400

I talked to Mrs. Capuzzi regarding the Bulletin Board.  She feels that
we have a very valid point and after we evaluate the situations with the
other clubs we will then be able to see if moving IEEE's billboard is
possible.  She was also talking about how the display cases (the "3-D
cases") are not maintained properly, and she wants everything to look
good before ABET gets here.  So I told her about how we were all very
enthusiastic about the possibility of having a 3-D case and we would
love to maintain one, because we realize that it is a valuable asset.
So she MIGHT even consider that!  This would be pretty huge since the
display cases are given only to departments.  Anyway, I'll keep you guys
updated on the situation.

Deep