IEEE Exec: Tomorrow's Event

  • From: "Sean T. Brady" <sean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 14:51:26 -0400

Hey guys,

Looks like our first event should go off without a hitch (although I never
count my chickens).  I didn't get many volunteers to share their experiences
tomorrow, so I augmented the event with an opening talk by Nancy Dudak of
Career Services.  She's a great lady, very enthusiastic.  If any of you have
ANY relevant experience, please step up!!  So far we only have the following
student presenters:

Myself
Mike Pirone
Colin O'Connor

The content for each discussion should be as follows:
- how you searched for your opportunity
- where you worked
- what you expected
- what you actually did
- reflection and advice

The length of the discussion is variable, especially depending on the extent
of Nancy's talk.  We'll plan to end by 1:30.  Thanks guys!

Sean

PS - All exec board members are expected to attend (and hopefully would want