IEEE Exec: Today's the Day

  • From: "Sean T. Brady" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 09:06:50 -0400

Hi All,

In case the you had forgotten and managed to miss the one million
bright-colored signs hanging in Tolentine and CEER, our internship event is
tonight at 5:30 in CEER 001.  I would expect that all Board members attend.

Tara/Kyle, I assume we have confirmed 4 student speakers for tonight?

Also remember that we'll have an Exec Board meeting directly after the event
to reflect on the event and to plan our next event (I have some field trip
suggestions from Dr. Singh and Ed Dougherty).

As for the event, if everyone could show up by 5:15, it would be
appreciated.  We're going to need to move soda and stuff from the office to
CEER 001.  Erik, don't forget your stone and chisel on which to take notes
so that the event can be chronicled.  Dan, don't forget your digital camera
so we can document the action.  Everyone else, don't forget to wear clothes.

See you tonight!

Sean