IEEE Exec: Some last minute news on NIST

  • From: "Daniel Gulick" <daniel.gulick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 10:36:06 -0500

Just got off the phone with Barb from NIST.  She would like a list of
everyone going on this trip on the 19th by the 11th or 12th.  So that is one
week from now.  If someone isn't on the list they can't go, so we can always
err on the side of caution and ask people to sign up and then not go.
Bottom Line: Not on list, no entry.

I know this is last minute, but I just learned of this time frame.   So, I
guess we need to do a little PR this weekend and promote the tour early next
week.

Other details include getting there by 9:45 to go through security, and the
lunch there is on us, but there will be extra food for our surge of people.
:o)  Some of the topics will be computer security, biometrics, fabrication
technology and semiconductor stuff.

I'm excited, can we all get other kids excited?!?!? :-)

- Dan