IEEE Exec: Reimbursements for Drexel Meeting

  • From: "Deepanjan De" <deepanjan.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 21:02:22 -0400

Hey guys,
            For everyone that attended the meeting at Drexel, give me
your train tickets so I can photo copy them and get reimbursements for
everyone.  Actually Evan already gave me his, so I just need it from
Colin and Sean.  You guys can just drop off the ticket in my room at Rm.
2 Moriarity Hall, or give me a call sometime so I can pick it up, I'd
like to do this as soon as possible.  My extension is 1-1153, and my
cell phone number is (609)-870-4898.  Thanks.

Deep