IEEE Exec: Re: workshop on Thursday

  • From: "Kenneth Bachir" <kenneth.bachir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 20:53:27 -0500

Deep,

    I'm not sure if I e-mailed you about this before but I headed over
to Staples the other day to pick up some stuff: markers, tape, paper
and posterboard.  It's came to $31.74.  Needless to say that's pretty
rediculous and if I have the time I'll go elseware for supplies in the
future.  Regardless, I'll get the reciept to you as soon as I see you.
    This time I put these items on my credit card.  However if it takes
awhile for the ECE department to cut me a check I'm not going to do it
again cause I can't afford to have things like this accrue a lot of
interest.  If it happens, I'll ask the ECE department for interest.
Hopefully I won't have to do ths often.  But I just wanted to be up-
front.  Thanks Deep!

pE@Ce,
kEn  =^)