IEEE Exec: Re: workshop on Thursday

  • From: "Sean T. Brady" <sean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 10:06:59 -0500

Active Student Member Leadership Training Workshop
Thursday, November 14 (5-9 p.m. at the Drexel Faculty Club)

One of the items on the agenda is a run-down of all the opportunities and
awards from the Section, Region, and overall IEEE that are up for grabs be
the IEEE Student Branches.

I will be taking the train in on Thursday around 4-4:30 as I do not want to
drive during rush hour.  All exec board members are welcome to join me.
Please let me know if you are interested.

Sean