IEEE Exec: Re: recruiting

  • From: "Deepanjan De" <deepanjan.de@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2002 11:26:58 -0400

Hey,
        Well, when I talked to many of the sophomore EE's and CPE's at
the end of last year, they all seemed to not really know that IEEE
existed, or what it was.  That?s why I think that, even if it won't
look good on their résumé's because they would only be in the IEEE for
two years, it still is a valuable resource to them for finding out more
about electrical and computer engineering in terms of finding out about
careers and new fields.  And junior year is the most valuable year when
it comes to finding a direction within the major for senior year.
Anyway, that was what I was thinking.

Later guys,
Deep