IEEE Exec: Re: Recruiting Leaders & Members

  • From: "Sean T. Brady" <sean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 23:31:36 -0400

Hi All,

I'm working on contacting the appropriate teachers for the all-inclusive
classes.  So far I have Kulkarni's computer networks class (though I haven't
talked to him) which covers all senior CPEs and Zygmont's expert systems
class which covers all junior CPEs.  Any ideas on which classes have all the
sophomores, junior EEs, and senior EEs?  I think we'll have to postpone
elections and our first meeting to next Friday so we can make our
appearances.

Sean