IEEE Exec: Re: No Replies

  • From: "Colin O'Connor" <colin.oconnor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 00:25:34 -0400

I absolutely agree with Kyle as Secretary and Ken as PR Chair.

Colin

On Wednesday, September 18, 2002, at 10:06 PM, Sean T. Brady wrote:

I got no replies on the meeting time for tonight.. partially because 'nova's
mail servers are slow and partially because some of you just decided to not
RSVP. In reviewing the applications, they seem like night and day.

I think the consensus would be Kyle for Secretary and Ken for PR Chair...
please reply to confirm or object. I want to notify them before tomorrow
night's event.

Sean