IEEE Exec: Re: Mid-Summer Meeting!

  • From: "Kyle Comins" <kyle.comins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ieee-exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 09:24:10 -0400

Hey everyone,

Hope summer is treating you all well.  I too would love to spend a
little time getting organized for the upcoming semester so that IEEE
can be even better than it was last year.  I unfortunately am not goin
to back to the Villanova area until August 23, but I can be reached by
email, and you can always call my cell phone.  The thing is, I'm
working at a summer camp and really don't have a lot of free time, but
I'll do my best to return any emails and phone calls as soon as I can.

Take care everyone :)
~Kyle